Our Spray Foam Insulation Services
At Advanced Spray Systems, we don’t skimp on materials or workmanship. We pride ourselves on delivering superior spray foam products and services. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on every insulation job we are awarded. We aim to offer every customer:
- Knowledge of what you are getting and where it will be installed.
- Commitment to your project needs from the first call to the last cleanup.
- Pride in your structure as if it were our own.
- Proper installation of high-quality foam products applied with the best equipment.
- A Senior Member of our team at your insulation inspection and a visit from a supervisor before installation.
- Proper documentation to go with all spray foam insulation products.
- Fully insured workman’s compensation and general liability insurance.
Benefits Of Spray Foam Insulation
- Stops air and moisture infiltration
- Makes your home more comfortable
- Saves on energy costs
- Adds strength to the building structure
- It is permanent and will not sag
- Keeps dust and pollen out
- Reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment
Closed cell spray foam (SPF) is a low expanding (30:1), spray-applied plastic that forms an air seal wherever it is installed and is known to have a high R-Value.
Open cell is a high expanding (100:1), spray-applied plastic that forms an thermal seal. Is known to have a lower R-Value. It is much softer and more flexible material.
You can choose between cellulose or fibre glass. Cellulose has the highest recycled content of any insulation available. It is great for sound proofing. Fibre glass is the most cost effective insulation used in Canada.